Message





I can’t claim what I am writing here is perfect & ultimate. This is something from what I heard, seen, felt, thought & understood in my life. Only I can say that the resemblance of any character or incident is co-incidental. My writings are based on the fiction of my mind and not related to anyone.

I can’t claim what I am writing here is perfect and ultimate. This is something from what I heard, seen, felt, thought and understood in my life. Only I can say that the resemblance of any character or incident is co-incidental. My writings are based on the fiction of my mind and not related to anyone.

Monday, February 21, 2011

The NET inset

A coin has three sides. The third side is the sum of both sides, even though it might not be so important or might look less attractive than the other sides. In context the third side is very important as it not only supports the both sides, but also divides them . So let me sketch this story on the three sides of a coin now.
ONE SIDE
Hey! What are you doing!!!!!
OH!…no…let me…how marvelous it is?
 I really feel ashamed. Please don’t do this
Oh honey, please. I have never seen this before so close…please fathom.. Let me see it.
Why are you seeing through the mobile cam? You are recording it!!!!
So what…you are not with me all the time. I miss you a lot. It is to see when you are away from me. Please take away your hands.
No. I won’t let you. I am scared.
 
But why? It’s not the first time we are doing these things. How many time I have taken stills. We were born for each other darling. There is no point being afraid or feeling ashamed. You close your eyes….I will take it myself. It is to keep your sweet memory always with me. I can’t live a moment without you my darling
We are school going kids. We shouldn’t be do this?
Don’t tell me. We are on the mount of our glorious teenage, darling. Only few years left to get license  to get married. You are not alone….am always with you. Then why do you sound worried? This movie is for us….only for us. We play the lead cast. You know when we get old, it’s just these moments that would remain forever.
Please please…. don‘t do it. I am feeling really ashamed you know. If someone would see, its the end of this world.
Don’t you believe me? How can you say that to me? I don’t want anything. I won’t meet you in future. I wouldn’t want a life partner who doesn’t trust me.
Oh! Got angry sugar? Please don’t get pissed. You are my life and world. Please understand my worries. I have none other than you in this world who understands me. I love you more than my parents you know? I will do anything for you …..But this?!!!!
Forget it I am leaving..
Oh baby…. I trust you. Take whatever you want. Anyway someday, we are going to live together. It’s all yours. But do it soon. My parents will be reaching home from their office. Before that I have to reset this place.
Hmmmm….. Now please do as I say you…..before that let me arrange this cam in a right place to get it….ok let start.
THE OTHER SIDE.
Mom!!! I am hungry…..give me something to eat.
Where were you all this time ?
 I went to Rohan’s house to get his notes to do practical’s.
Then what were you doing at your school? Why didn’t you say it before going ?
I said… you may not hear it as this handsfree is permanently fixed on your ears.  Anyway, I am hungry now Mom.
Serve yourself; I am not your servant.
What are you doing now? You are always busy with your Base book and Borekut friends. You don’t have time even to serve me these days.
That’s none of your business. This is not a restaurant, you come and order food. You have to be here on time to eat with others.
With others? It means while chatting in mobile or computer, like you do.
Shut up!!!
Why did you slap me? What did I do?
Then what do I do all day at this hell so called “HOME”? Your greedy father always stays away from home in the name of carrier and you are roaming like a street dog all the day. I am not  the one who spends all day watching soap operas on TV. I am so fed up with all of you. Let him come, I have to take a decision.
Let him come……I don’t want your food now. I am going out.                     
Get lost you stupid brat -
ANOTHER SIDE
 WoW!!! you got it right again?
Yup…it’s me. This time it is not stills dude…it is a live show ..Yo..Yo..
Hey don’t tell me…show me please……
Ok, See it soon and give it back to me
Hiiiiiiiiiiiya……I am out!!!!! Please send it on to my cell. Let me enjoy it too.
No way…. It’s “The goose” which will give me more golden eggs. Ha ha Look here…..
So much money??  You sold it again to that dude?
Yes…..I did. Even his eye balls came out with surprise.  He offered me double the money in future.
But buddy.it is not good.  She believes you. Don’t she?  It’s a breach of trust?
Breach of trust? No way. Its consensual sex my dear. Not through hidden cam. And is she not breaching the trust of her parents…the fools who are burning their life for her?
You too are not different from that.  She loves and believes you. You must not do this. If some known person will see, its gonna be a disaster for both of you.
Grow up!…. You are so ignorant. Don’t you read newspapers?  Yesterday it says they are introducing a Bill to Protect Children from Sexual Offences. In which now 12 year old children will be legally permitted to have non-penetrative sex with the children of their age. Also they are going to reduce the age 16 to 14 to have consensual sex. If it is true, then we are far away from this recommended infant age.  In these matters our country is more progressive than US and UK. We are masters to explore the different ways of freedom to enjoy,  even we lack responsibilities towards the nation.  Don’t worry loll…we are going to enjoy almost everything legally in our country.  In future, the whole world will feel shy seeing us.  Ha ha ha ha.
How can we allow shit like … Allowing immature to have sex will reduce sexual offenses against them?
Oh!, it is more like…… just think a Fox stealing Chicken from the cage. The fox is stealing, because of the cage. So now they plan to remove the cage step by step. Then there wouldn’t be a need to steal. Hence, that’s none of our business. Let have the fruits of broad minded prodigies incredible ideas loll….other than questioning them, you must be grateful to them.
I don’t understand these things…see but if that fellow misuses your clip then?
Misuse? You are really a wicked mind. All these things will go abroad to make money through CDs. In this wild wild world who is going to recognize two little rats like us, who enjoy themselves and earned some bucks? Also he promised me that he will never sell this within this country. Then why we should worry?
Do you believe these Unethical Criminals? Once they get these things, then they are the one who decides how to utilize it.  Does she knows you are doing this?
Are you crazy? No decent girl will allow these things to get published. It’s the gift of her divine love towards me. Poor stupid girl.
You are really a cheater.  Beware!!! You must not do this.
Shut up!  Then how will the money come?  Now the cigarettes you smoked came by that money only.  How can I recharge her mobile every day? How can I spend for her stupid fancies all the time? How can I compete with the boys from wealthy families? Our foolish middle class parents can’t provide such comforts to us. They don’t know the art of making money. They only know how to make their back bone into a rubber, being a workaholic ass. I am earning by my own, not burning my daddy’s hard earned money.  Without money we can’t even enroll in any good school. Without money there is no respect too. You know what? Nobody likes beggars in this world. So nothing wrong in these things. I am going to be millionaire very soon buddy.
I don’t agree. All criminals have their own justification. I beg you to stop all these. Really, I am getting afraid now. If you do it again, I will be forced to leave your friendship, which I really do not want to.
You are a coward – and you will make me one. Now stop your nonsense and drop me home. My daddy may come any time. I have to be there.
Hey! look there is a crowd in front of your apartment and Police too. You get down here…My legs are trembling.
Hey are you mad? Wait…it looks like some theft took place in the flat.  You go and ask some one what is going on. I will be with you.
Uncle what happened here?
What do I say son… Some lady attempted suicide in fifth floor and is in a critical stage.
Fifth floor!!!!! For what?
 Police says somebody was black mailing her and posted her nude photos and videos on internet. 
Really!!!! My God….
It is really terrible. Don’t know where the world is heading towards.  In our time, there were joint family and good neighborhood relation. There was many to share the feelings. Now the importance of individuality and the culture of capsule family made human beings more alone in this society. Our innovative mind and increasing facilities make us more introvert and self-centered. In this fast world, we always misused the things which we invented for comfort. Like TV and Mobile, the internet is one of them. Advancing technology of social networking made the neighbors as strangers to each other. In this private world, the emotional dependency is increasing and losing emotional strength more than before.  Look at that lady of 505. Very hardly seen her outside of this residential complex.  By using the facilities of advanced communicating networks, they themselves create a net around them, to get trapped badly. She is not the first and will not be the last victim. May God save this world!
The oldies are always like this. When we ask one thing, they will start telling tales. Their past is the biggest problem for them.  It is their jealousy towards this advanced world. Nothing else.
Hey! Where are you going? What happened to you?
What was the flat number he was telling you?
Hmmm…its 505…….what happened….you know them? Hey….hold on.....you are falling….
Its mine.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Internet is a miraculous invention in the field  of communication. It is Highly Inflammable. So please  HANDLE WITH CARE.

Created: 9th February 2011
Author : P-kay
Editor : PN

11 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Superb climax..
    And thaks for making readers aware of blackmailing on net!
    I am your big fan now P-kay :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep surely it is highly inflammable and should be handled with care.
    P-kay you always getting variants.Love your work.But you have been busy lately i hope to get compensated :P
    I don't have anything to say about this piece because all is written up.And i wish more of the audience(netizens) gets to bite the reality before any serious mishap or tragedy in their life.
    Tc
    keep smiling always..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just vanished in the thin air..?????????
    Happy holi..!
    Hope you are fine..
    tc
    keep smiling
    Njoy..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little busy Alcina :D Thanks for remembering me. Happy Holi to you too :D I am fine and hope u too. Tc...smiling always & enjoying :) Hope to come back as before...thanks a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. trust is a strange thing, isn't it P.. hands over everything with a full on believe that nothing will go hay-wire and then it does coz we did..

    but on the other count, another good story..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing u too Simran :) Hope u r ine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Neh :) You said it :D Hope you are fine Neh :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I said it.. :D
    and am all good..

    ReplyDelete