Message





I can’t claim what I am writing here is perfect & ultimate. This is something from what I heard, seen, felt, thought & understood in my life. Only I can say that the resemblance of any character or incident is co-incidental. My writings are based on the fiction of my mind and not related to anyone.

I can’t claim what I am writing here is perfect and ultimate. This is something from what I heard, seen, felt, thought and understood in my life. Only I can say that the resemblance of any character or incident is co-incidental. My writings are based on the fiction of my mind and not related to anyone.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hearsay


ONE FINE MORNING
Ria…What have you written on these pages?
Don’t you know? It is Bun  Mamma. Miss told me to write it 25 times.
Hmmmm……is it Bun? You have written Bum in all pages.
Both are same…..Miss told me it is correct only.
Ria…You wrote it wrong. When you spell a word wrong, its meaning also changes along with it. You should concentrate and listen carefully when your miss tell you something.         Understood? B –U- N is Bun. Change it soon.
Noooo….you search Google and tell me. It is correct only.
Ria…Don’t you think you talk too much. Erase that M and put N in place of M fast. Otherwise I will give good thrash on your bum chick bum now.
Why are you shouting at  the poor child so early in the morning…look at the time….she is getting late for school… get her ready…I will be ready in few minutes.
Hey see….teacher had given her homework to write Bun. She wrote Bum in all pages and she is now unnecessarily arguing with me. Let her finish it now….otherwise even she won’t get breakfast today.
Do it fast Ria…otherwise Mamma will get angry and you will miss school bus today.  

Hiii Martin !!! How are you ?

I am fine Reshmi.  What about you?
I am ok Martin. Hiii beti..good morning!!!!
Good Morning Aunty….
Martin…could you please come here for a minute?
Sure…but I think her school bus about to come….anything urgent Reshmi?
Did you bring what I asked you?
Oho extremely sorry Reshmi…..I forgot it again.
Hmmmm….now it has become my routine to wait for you every day.
Sorry Reshmi….I will bring it for you today itself….actually now days there is too much rush in the shop as it is a Diwali season. Every day I get late and I forget it in hurry-burry.
Papa what is she asking you to bring every day?
Nothing  Ria. Children should not interfere when elders talk. Okay
Hmmmmm….ok papa.
Ria…where is your mummy?
She is at home Aunty…..
Aaah…..convey my regards to her. Tata. Have a nice day.
Tata Aunty…same to you too.

 A SILENT NIGHT.
Today also you got late? Did you pick up my saree from the dry cleaners ….I need it for Lilly’s wedding?
Yup….Oh…no dear….I forgot.  Today was a hectic day at the shop…but have good business now days.
I know it….now it will increase every day.  Food is already served on table…am going to sleep.
What happened to you? Nowadays I am watching you, there is lot of change in your attitude Diana.
Yeah…why only in my attitude? Don’t you think I am totally changed and out dated?
What rubbish you are talking? Did u have dinner Ria?
Papa, I already had it with Mamma.
Come…sit with Papa…will feed you little more.
No need. Come Ria come with me to bed.
Why are you coming late Papa, that’s why Mamma getting angry you know?
Ria..I told you do not interfere when elders are talking…right?
Sorry Papa.
I am not getting anything. I myself too much confused about you. Really I am hungry…give me some food.
I told you …It is already served and kept on the table…..I am going to sleep.

OTHER FINE MORNING
Hiiiiiiiii Martin….. Hi Riaaaa
Hi Reshmi
Hi Aunty
Thanks a lot Martin….It was very nice. Also very convenient too.  I don’t know how to thank you for that.
No need to thank me Reshmi. Please tell me if you want anything more.  This Martin is always at your service.  He he he
So sweet of you Martin…..I know it.  How is Diana?
She is fine Reshmi….she conveyed her regards to you.
Thank you.  Have a wonderful day Martin….Tata Ria.
Same to you too
Tata Aunty.
Papa …did u give that to Reshmi Aunty?
What?
That she was asking you every day?
Oh…ya….Okay….why you are interfering in elders talk Ria? How many time I said…good children won’t do it. This is final warning for you.
Sorry Papa.

A COOL  ROMANTIC NIGHT
Hey Diana, What happened to you my dear?
What ?
Why you are behaving like this.  Come here.
Heyy….Dont touch me….Ria is sleeping here Beware.  I am tired and sleepy. Better you too sleep as you have important business every day.
It is really strange. If I won’t do business, then how can we live this life? You always supported me in my life & in business. Now why are you behaving like this?  Where has your romantic nature and all sense of humor gone? I am really getting depressed day by day because of you.
Martin….see don’t accuse me…. I hate  people who wear masks…they say something and do something else….please sleep and let me sleep.
Papa…why you are disturbing Mamma, Let her sleep know….always talking and talking.
You didn’t sleep yet?  I told you….do not interfere while elders …….hmmmm…. Ok ok…go to sleep now. Good night.
Good Night papa.

ANOTHER FINE MORNING
Hiiiiiiiiii….Martin…..why you got late today? I was waiting for you all this time. Good Morning Ria….How is your studies going on?
Good Morning Aunty….I am studying well  Aunty ….class tests are going on.
Good Girl….study well.
Yes Reshmi…any thing serious?
Yeah…..your demand increased now…..Few of my friends need same one….Will you bring it for them ? It is ok if it is inconvenient or problem for you. I won’t force you.
Wow…that’s wonderful Reshmi .Definitely…..I will bring for them too. I told you Reshmi..I am always at your service….now I can extend my service towards your friends too. hehehe
So sweet of you Martin. No doubt, you are a loving personality.
Thank you Reshmi.
Don’t forget… as always you do Martin…We will be waiting for you.
No chance Reshmi.….This time I will be in right time at right place.
That’s nice Smarty….Have a nice day both of you..Ria
Same to you too Reshmi.
Papa….now you bring that again for her friends too?
Ria….Are you not a good girl? What I advise you every time?
Don’t interfere in elders talks.
So you remember it right? Again you do the same thing.
Sorry Papa.

AGAIN A NIGHT
Enough is Enough
Yes ..it is enough
I don’t want your fair food with a dark face. You are really mad.
I am not mad. You and your Reshmi darling is mad. Present her more knickers to please her.
Knickers?  Why should I give her knickers?
Don’t tell me. You always forget to bring what I want? You forget my birth day…you always forget to bring anything for me and this home. But never forget to gift knickers for other woman. Bravo!!!!!
Diana, I swear on Ria .  I don’t know anything about it.
Liar. Don’t swear on my Child’s name. Don’t involve her in your sins. Reshmi asked you to bring knicker for her in front of your daughter. Shameless creatures. She understands how cheap her father is gifting under garments for other women.
It is too much….really too much. I can’t live with you anymore. You are a hysteric woman with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
I too cannot live with a cheap person like you. Patience has its limit.
What the hell you are talking. I am not your slave to bear all these things for no reason. I don’t want to see your ballooned face every day.
I can’t live with a Casanova who gift knickers for other ladies. I never thought you will become this much cheap in life. I don’t want to live with a person who finds pleasure in presenting under garments for women.
You idiot, how dare you accuse me like this? You are the cheap woman and you have the disease of suspicion. Your hysteria is enough to get divorce from you.
Your extra-marital relationships are enough to get rid off you too.
Stupid…I will break your head now. How dare you to accuse these things on me. Now I got the reward for my love and sincerity towards you. You get out from here. I can’t live with you even for a second. Get lost from here.
You Get lost your own…not me…this home is home because of me. I too have right on this house. You go to your darlings and enjoy yourself.
Don’t go papa…please…Don’t go….Mamma…Mamma…please stop papa….
Ria…I love you…..Papa going…I can’t live here my child.
Ria come here…….

AGAIN A FINE MORNING.
Hello Diana. What a surprise ….Where is Martin today? Hi Ria
……………
……….
Don’t talk to her. She is the one who spoiled your papa.
Yes Mamma….I don’t like her….come soon…..
Diana what happened? Please wait…I have to give you something. What happened to you? Everything is ok?
What you want Reshmi?
Ohh…you look serious. I hope everything is ok.
What makes the difference ok or not…tell me what you want?
Hmmmmm. Please give this money to Martin. I have taken few Cookers for my friends from his Shop. Yes..Electric Cookers. It is really very good brand. I took one earlier. My friends too liked it and took few for them too. Please give this money to him and also thank him for the fast delivery.
Reshmi !!!!!
Hey what happened?
I am sorry Reshmi. He is not in the house now….he……
He ?
Today he went shop too early…….actually due to climate I am suffering severe head ache today.…no problem..will give this money to him. Thank you Reshmi. Please tell me if you want anything more.
Yeah…I understood you are not feeling well. May be symptoms of fever…take rest Diana..
Yes sure Reshmi..
..........
RIA
……….
Ria ……..it was Cookers…not Knickers. How many times I told you don’t be curious when elders are talking and never interfere in it.
Sorry Mamma
You know how much I miss your Papa?
Mamma……. please don’t cry !!!
Created: 27 November 2010
Author: P-kay
Edited : Ss

11 comments:

  1. Wow..
    Again a social thing..
    You very nicely describe the scenes of family and the emotional attachments and detachments too..I like the mistakes made by small Ria hehehe..but yeah proved a bit fatal :P

    Sorry got late in commenting but happy to comment first :D..

    Always love to read stories by you..
    Keep coming up ..
    Keep smiling always..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha thanks Alcina :) Your comments are always precious to me to analyze myself :D Thanks for liking the concept too. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bun... not Bum and Cookers... not Knickers! Children are prone to such mistakes and your story bears a stark evidence how those mistakes affect elders' life. But, we're the real culpable not them. BTW, yet another gripping story...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You having such long breaks in your stories now :(

    Want to read a story from you soon :)

    tc
    KSA..

    ReplyDelete
  5. :))) Sorry..will post soon :D

    Tc
    MGBUA :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha.. welll wish they would have told her to listen and interfere as much as she wanted to in adult talks n life.. she would have grown bored of it in max a week.. poor them..

    ReplyDelete
  7. welllll what to do, its all about the "forbidden fruit" manufacturing defect hai.. kuch nahi kar sakte.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...Nice lesson you told to readers that how interfarence creats a problem and misunderstanding too !
    liked your story...keep smiling :-)

    ReplyDelete